Under the Rotunda

Monday, December 20, 2004

Data mining

Not so much data mining at this particular moment, or perhaps I should say, not just data mining. I find I'm also spending a lot of time wondering why there doesnt exist a better way to graphically represent some particular sets of data, to show relationships that way.

At this particular point, I'm talking about the data that's involved in doing a post analysis of a internet campaign.

I have some ideas on how to do stuff and make a start - glad I have that little break between Christmas and New Years when its quiet, so I can get around to implementing/playing with them.

If anyone in the meantime (or anytime) knows of any good packages or services or tools (eg perhaps along the lines of the DoubleClicks, the Atlas DMTs, the Facilitates) that have already taken this approaches and made the implentable, I'm v. keen to hear from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home