Under the Rotunda

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Greater Union online booking - flaws...

I wrote a few days about how Greater Union have dropped online tickets to $10, presumably to increase uptake of online sales.

So, where have they gone wrong? Well for a start, I just tried to book a ticket for a 12.15 session (it's now 11.30). Got all the way through to clicking 'book' or whatever it is that makes it final, only for the system to come back and tell me I'm too close to the session start time to book online.

It doesn't give me how far out I do to book online, nor can I find it that info anywhere on the site. A FAQ page on booking online would've been, say, sensible, especially since you would assume it be a way to reassure hesitant browswers and convert them to actually purchasing online...

Link to their 'online ticketing' info page (dubiously labelled)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home