Under the Rotunda

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

bloglines - yay

Was right on the verge of paying my $41.04 AUD for the very very good FeedDemon - got to the "give us your credit card numbers now!" page and everything...

Thought I'd check out what was free though, with the goal really being a standalone app, because of how impressed I am with FeedDemon (a standalone app). Found Bloglines though, so that I'd give it a go (its web-based). Coupled with the small BlogLines notifier, thats a download that sits in the system tray, it so far seems pretty darn handy. I've only been using it for all of 30 mins though, so I'll keep reevaluating it I think. Its quite possible that FeedDemon might get me to part with my $40 yet (1. tax deductable 2. the ability to read the feeds when not connected)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home