Under the Rotunda

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Corporate blogging conference - in Melb early next month

(I can say that now, seeings how we're in Jan of the new year).

Links:
The conference's site
The proposed program outline

It's in Melbourne, over one fairly long day, and that this stage will cost $150 for each attendant. As far as I know, its being organised by a guy called Mick Stanic, who, so the story goes, quit his job as a producer at SingletonOgilvyInteractive to do this... (let me know if that's not quite right - I can't seem to find the source of where I heard that).

The other thing I can't relocate is where I picked up that the conference will focus on corporate blogging and what/how/when etc etc.
But it will :)

I'm v interested to see how much the idea of this conference will take off - particularly in terms of what sort of people go. Will it all be geek bloggers? Who/how many interactive agency people? Online publisher reps? Traditional agency people (once they find out what 'blog' stands for maybe, and after they've learnt about SEM/O?)?

A day of discussing the implications/uses of corporate blogging in Melbourne backing onto the weekend... life could be worse. Now, I'm off to draft a plan to get my employer to send me down ..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home