Under the Rotunda

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Australian news RSS feed - anyone? anyone at all?

If you know of a decent RSS feed by an Australian publisher, can you drop me a line... pretty pretty please... News Interactive have their own alerts application (which I'm not downloading on principle), and Fairfax have a RSS feeds (that link is to the Syd Morning Herald page), but its far from superb (1. updates infrequently 2. categories are arbitrary given their lack of updating 3. I can only get bloglines to show me the headlines only - not even a summary - despite checking and doublechecking my settings). I can't see Yahoo AU news offering a feed, and ninemsn also seem to have gone the News Alert route, but at least theirs is tied into Messenger (which presumably most consumers have running continually in a similar way to an RSS aggregator)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home