Under the Rotunda

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

I should just hold out till the Apple announcement lest I look foolish...

...but I can't help it.

AppleInsider has a report from yesterday indicating the Mac event that's just kicked off in Sydney will be to announce two Apple retail stores (one in Melb, one in Sydney), as well as Apple stands in Myer department stores - not to announce the Australian iTunes Music Store after all. Evidence to support this new theory: the event is for Apple 'business partners' only (whatever that actually means'), plus there's no noted "rock extravanganza" thats marked other music store announcements.

But we'll see in a couple of hours I guess.
I might bet both ways, or better yet, so I'd be pleased to see either (although the music store infinitely more).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home